Frequently Asked Questions
– Can I do all of the events with the weekend pass? YES if you have the Day pass, you can do all three of the events including the Halloween Party. This is a savings of over $50! REGISTER NOW
– Can I do one event only? Yes, just register for the event you wish to participate in. REGISTER NOW
– Can I JUST come to the Halloween party? Yes – simply purchase a “Halloween party only” ticket.
– Can I buy a ticket to the Halloween party if I’m a spectator? Yes – just add the party ticket in the add ons when you register.
– Can I register a child to run with me? Yes – you can either create a separate registration for a child 13 and under OR you can add a childs ticket to any event in the add ons section before checkout. Children must be accompanied by a participating adult in ANY event. Sign up as a team and save $10 on your adult team member tickets! REGISTER NOW
– Can children come to the Halloween party? Yes – it is officially family friendly, but please use common sense and control your children, they must be supervised at all times. Cranky children will be given more chocolate. The party closes to families at 8pm.
Can I have a team? Yes, you can save $10 per team member on teams of 10 or less. All team members must be registered for the same event. Make sure to set up your teams in advance – once you’ve registered individually, you cannot switch to a team registration thereafter to save $10 – but you can still run with your team. REGISTER NOW
Is there camping on site? Yes there are many non-powered campsites available and only a few water / power RV sites available. All sites cost $25 per night. You can add a general campsite on your registration OR Reserve an RV site separately now. CLICK HERE for more info about RV sites.
Can we have a campfire? NO individual campfires allowed. However, we are working on having one main bonfire area.